Salary: competitive with numerous benefits
Location: New Town, Edinburgh
Closing date: Friday 10 June 2016
Hours of business: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
Cameron Optometry is an award-winning optometry practice based in Edinburgh’s New Town. The family-run business is now looking for an additional member of the team to support the day-to-day running of the business and handling communication with patients.
In the first instance, the role will include the following tasks, however there is scope to develop the role in other areas of the business:
- handling the phone calls and general email enquiries that the business receives, many of which will be from patients booking appointments, or with general enquiries
- managing a bookings system for four optometrists
- covering front of house when required which involves the face-to-face greeting of patients and handling payments
- managing incoming and outgoing mail
- transcribing dictations from optometrists
- processing forms and orders, and inputting data
- managing outstanding accounts and processing Direct Debit scheme payments.
The successful candidate will be:
- a good team worker with excellent communication skills
- proficient in IT, including all Microsoft office software
- a flexible person able to deal with a wide range of tasks
- an efficient administrator, with good attention to detail
- a positive person with excellent customer service skills.
Training will be provided however previous experience in a similar role and experience of managing a booking system would be beneficial.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a wide range of generous benefits including staff discount on eye care, glasses and contact lenses; private medical insurance; bonus scheme; above average paid leave levels and opportunities for progression with ongoing training.
If you have these skills and are interested in this exciting role, please send on your CV to [email protected].