After a lot of work behind the scenes, we’re almost there! Our new website is set to launch next month and will allow you to book your annual eye examination online for the first time.
Having installed the latest technology earlier this year with the Optos Daytona Scanner, we decided it was time that our website reflects our high-tech approach to eye care. We hope you will find it to be a helpful resource. Here’s a preview of what you’ll find on our new site:
- Book your annual eye examination online – we are excited to be one of very few optometrists to offer this service.
- Keep up-to-date with our blog providing helpful advice on numerous eye conditions, offers, in-practice news and more.
- Previews of our new designer frames each season with exclusive promotions.
- A showcase of our specialist technology so you can see exactly what to expect in your eye examination.
- A section dedicated to children where you will find episodes from their favourite characters to prepare them for their visit to the optometrist.
- Specialist Contact Lens Centre Scotland – a new division of Cameron Optometry offering information on specialist and complex eye conditions.
- Links to our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We’ll let you know when it launches so you can explore the new site and take full advantage of all it has to offer you.